University of Arizona Law's competitive full-tuition+ fellowship offers unparalleled financial support, faculty mentoring and career pathways.
This elite opportunity is reserved for high-performing students with a background in STEM fields who we are confident will be leaders and influencers in our class and in the legal profession. This fellowship is reserved for JD applicants with a qualifying STEM undergraduate degree or work experience.
The TechLaw Fellowship includes:
- A full-tuition scholarship
- A $10,000 supplemental cash stipend
- A formal program of study—guided by a dedicated faculty advisor for each fellow—including an introductory course in Tech Policy, Privacy Law or Innovation for Justice in your first spring semester, as well as upper level law-and-business-of-technology courses
- Exclusive early employment opportunities with our panel of TechLaw employers
- A dedicated faculty mentor and an assigned external mentor who works in law and technology
- Special programming at the intersection of law, business and science throughout the University of Arizona
We are recruiting students with serious science and technology backgrounds and preparing them for what we see as a growing market for tech-savvy lawyers.
PROFESSOR ANDREW KEANE WOODS, TECHLAW FELLOWSHIP DIRECTOR