A LAW SCHOOL THAT DEFIES ALL STEREOTYPES
We're known for our collegial community of students, faculty, staff and alumni who propel each other forward. We favor collaboration over cut-throat.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
We believe in a holistic definition of success, one that goes beyond your grades. That’s why we offer plenty of resources with your overall wellbeing in mind.
Want a quick boost? At University of Arizona Law, you can:
- Relax with a therapy dog during finals week
- Play a set on the instrument of your choice in the Fender Room
- Attend a yoga session during Wellness Week
When you need more substantial support, we offer:
- Membership at the university’s brand new NorthREC recreation and wellness center, just a six-minute walk from the law school
- On-campus healthcare services
- Access to treatment via the university’s Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Empathetic faculty and administrators who are committed to your well-being
While I was in law school, my daughter was born and with that came a huge change in expectations for my law school experience. Coupled with the pandemic, it felt like I was destined to fail. But the school and its faculty made it all possible and for that I will always be grateful.
THOMAS NEW, CLASS OF 2022
I was president of the Asian Pacific Law Student Association and organized several events with the Arizona Asian American Bar Association. I also participated in Arizona Law Review, the Law Women's Association, Cyber Law Association and Pride Law. I learned so much, gained management and event organization experience and befriended wonderful people.
JINGYUAN "JOEY" ZHOU, CLASS OF 2016